Between the Friday snow and turning our clocks back, it is official that we are headed into the winter season.
Shannon Kruger and the ASD Team
Here are a few notes for the following week:
1. TOMORROW, MONDAY, 11/2, IS A COHORT B DAY.
2. ATTENDANCE – All students now have to check-in via Google on their remote days between 8:00 – 9:30 and they did an excellent job learning the system last week. This week IT COUNTS. If a student does not check-in, a call will go out to the parent/guardian. If a student is ill or has an appointment, the parent should still call the school and share that information. PLEASE NOTE: Google does not send the attendance report to the school until the window ends at 9:30. You will get the “attendance not taken” message until the report is fully processed which can take up to an hour.
3. THURSDAY is an EARLY RELEASE DAY. Cohort A Parent/Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, 11/5 from 12:30 – 2:30. You can call 485-4474 if you have a cohort A student and would like a conference. Cohort B parent/teacher conferences are scheduled for 12/10. Cohort B parents can also call now to schedule for December.
4. New Devices! We were finally able to find some devices that could be delivered in 2020. The IT department worked swiftly to get them all ready to go out. As of now, All ARD student should have reliable devices this week.
5. There are 2 more New School Building/Renovation Forums scheduled for November. Click Forum Notice for more information.