Dear Parents, Students, and Staff,
What an amazing weather weekend. I hope everyone got outside to soak up the warmth and sunshine.
The following is some information for the upcoming week and a few other items that will be happening in the near future.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Shannon Kruger and the ASD Administrative Team
1. Tomorrow, 11/9, is a COHORT B day. Click November/December hybrid schedule for more information.
2. BROWN BUS will back to the regular morning pick-up schedule starting tomorrow, Monday, 11/9.
3. AES 19-20 Yearbooks have been delivered. We are working to get them distributed. We will give remote students some timeframes that they can come to the building to get their yearbook.
4. The School Board meeting (tomorrow, 11/9) is virtual this month. It will begin at 6:00 PM and you may use the following link to join the meeting. https://sau53.webex.com/sau53/j.php?MTID=m1900e8e990c3e63568d091e50e5019de
5. There is no school on Wednesday, 11/11/20 in observance of Veterans Day. Ms. Pham is working with students on a video tribute that will be shared on Wednesday with all families.
6. There are new school building/renovation community forums planned for 11/18 and 11/19 at 6:00 pm (held in two different formats). Click Building Renovation Forums for more information.
7. ATTENDANCE – This is a reminder that students are marked absent if they return to school from a remote day and they have not attempted their assignments and the school has not heard from a parent.
8. Cohort B parent/teacher conference day is 12/10 from 12:30-2:30. Please call 485-9574 if you would like to schedule a conference.