The following are some reminders for the upcoming week:
1. COHORT B HAS SCHOOL ON MONDAY (tomorrow), Wednesday, and Friday. Cohort A attends school on Tuesday and Thursday.
2. The late bus is scheduled to begin this week and will now run on Wednesday and Thursday each week so that each cohort can stay one day for clubs and additional academic assistance.
3. The ARD Soccer Team has two home games this week (9/22 and 9/24 at 4:00) at the AES field. We are following NHIAA reopening guidelines for athletes and spectators which calls for masks and distancing. The NHIAA advises that each town have a safety officer to ensure that guidelines are being followed. Ms. Towle will be at each game as our game day safety manager.
4. Click to read Allentown PTO – 20-21 Meeting Schedule.
5. We are planning to begin assigning devices. Please make sure your student has turned-in their device agreement.
6. We are trying to have students outside as much as possible so please help you student dress appropriately for cooler weather.
7. If you want your child to have a meal for the day that they are at home, please tell them to take a lunch when they leave each day. Bagged meals are located at the exit every day. We make announcements and encourage students to take a meal if they want/need it, but we cannot force any student to take a bag.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me or Sarah Petersons.
Have a great week!