1. Thank you for attending P/T conferences and for coming to see the 7th grade projects. They were amazing.
2. Students started a new unified arts class today, 11/2. The Monday UA classes do not change until 11/19.
3. School pictures should be delivered on Monday. Retakes are 11/14.
4. Veteran’s Day Assembly and Walk-to-School Day forms went home today . They are due back to school next week.
5. All teachers at ARD will be using the term “Not Turned In” when they have not received assignments form their students. When the teacher decides the student may no longer complete the work, the “Not Turned In” may be changed to. “IE”- Insufficient Evidence” .
6. Current Fundraisers: Yankee Candle (orders due 11/7 )and Read-A-Thon (money due 11/16)
7. The School Board voted to have the temperature requirement for recess set at 15 degrees. That means that students will go out if the real feel is 15 degrees or above.
8. The Soccer Banquet is Monday 11/5 at 4:00 pm at ARD
9. On 11/6, students will vote to name the new school store that is a joint project between PTO and Student Council.
10. Data Team will be meeting on 11/8 to determine when Eagle Block groupings will change and where students will go.
Try to stay dry (we have had enough rain) and have a great weekend!