K – 4th Grades Registration: email Mrs. Johnson at [email protected] or call 603.485.9574
5th – 8th Grades Registration: email Miss Martel at [email protected] or call 603.485.4474
- Create a login by going to the registration portal.
- Once you have created a New Account and filled out the registration paperwork, please contact Mrs. Johnson (K-4th Grades) and/or Miss Martel (4th-5th Grades) to finalize your online registration.
- You will still need to provide the following documents in person before your student can attend school: student birth certificate, proof of residency (ex: utility bill), immunization records, parent/guardian ID, any legal court paperwork (if applicable)
Allenstown Elementary School
Phone: (603) 485-9574
Fax: (603) 485-1805
Armand R. Dupont School
Phone: (603) 485-4474
Fax: (603) 485-1806
Our students will:
- collaborate and cooperate to creatively solve problems.
- show respect for themselves, others, and our environment.
- communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- apply advocacy skills to be independent, self-directed learners.
- demonstrate civic responsibility and pride in school and the community.