A reminder that all device agreements and emergency forms need to be turned in before you get your device. These are NOT the same as the first day of school packets found in ALMA, which also need to be completed.
School pictures are tomorrow.
The Allenstown School District open house is also tomorrow. We hope to see you and your families there!
Important Dates to remember:
9/1 ASD school picture day
9/1 ASD Open House 5:00-6:30pm
9/3 & 9/6 No school (Labor Day Weekend)
9/13 School Board Meeting 6:00pm @ ARD
9/21 PTO Meeting 6:00pm @ ARD
Early Release Today 8/26/21
EARLY RELEASE TODAYdue to the heat. ARD will be dismissed at 1pm and AES will be dismissed at 1:10pm. All after school childcare programs have been notified.
Message From Mrs. Kruger 8/10/21
The School Board met last night and proposed and approved a opening plan. Please read the attached plan so that you know all of the details before the year starts. Below is a summary from the, "Specifics" section of the plan:
1. In-Person learning model- Students will return to school full time unless they are receiving home education or have withdrawn to attend another school.
2. Masks- Optional on school grounds, required on buses. Staff will emphasize that mask use will be a personal decision and redirect behavior that singles out individuals for making these personal choices.
3. Social Distancing- Will be maintained when possible.
4. Athletics- NHIAA guidelines will be followed and will be communicated by the athletic director.
5. Health Screenings- We will no longer utilize daily screenings. We will be relying on families to screen at home.
6. Vaccinations- While the CDC has asked us to encourage our community to get the vaccine, we acknowledge that this is a personal decision. Disclosing whether or not you have received the vaccine is completely voluntary and students/faculty will not be segregated due to their vaccine status.
7. Contact Tracing- Will be determined by NHDHHS. Currently there is no contact tracing taking place. Parents/Guardians of close contacts will be notified by phone from the school.
8. Communication of Cases- The district will be publishing active cases of COVID-19 in our buildings on a weekly basis. This information will be published on our website and individual letters will no longer be sent home.
1..Dusty Gray from the Boys and Girls Club notified the district yesterday that the club will be offering before school care to Allenstown families starting this year. The hours are 6:30 - 8:00 and the cost is $35.00 a week. If you need additional information, please reach out to the Boys and Girls Club directly. Disclaimer: This is information is for informational purposes only.
2. We are still planning on a 9/1 Open House for both schools. There will not be a BBQ this year, but families will be able to drop in and meet teachers. More details will be shared as we get closer to the opening of school.
3.Please use this link and select the list that corresponds with the grade level of you student(s) for the 21-22 school year.