1. NO SCHOOL on Thursday, 11/1/18. There is no school due to parent conferences and the project showcase for seventh grade students. If you would like to schedule a conference, please call Jess Martel at 485-4474.
2. Tardy Make-up time – Once a student has used up their 5 excused and then 5 unexcused tardies, they will make up the time that they are late during their lunch and recess that day. I did share this with the students last week.
3. Detective Dawn Shea was honored last Friday as the NH School Volunteer of the year and both the Allenstown Police Department and the Allenstown Fire Department were recognized as valued community partners of the Allenstown School District. Three Allenstown PTO representatives joined in the celebration.
4. We have welcomed Dean Fowler as our evening custodian.
5. All teachers at ARD will be using the term “Not Turned In” when they have not received assignments form their students. When the teacher decides the student may no longer complete the work, the “Not Turned In” may be changed to. “IE”- Insufficient Evidence” .
6. Fundraisers: Yankee Candle and Read-A-Thon
7. The annual Halloween Parade from AES will happen on Wednesday. Our student council will hand out lollipops and the dance club will be performing.
8. All of our new playground equipment is in and we are now waiting for cement so that the basketball hoops and tetherball can be installed. We know the students are eager to have more to do during recess!!
9. School pictures should be sent home next week and picture retake day will be the week of 11/13. More details to follow.
GO RED SOX!!!!!